Independent Advice

Neither the Company nor the Trustee can give you personal financial advice. Without knowing all your personal details and without the specialist expertise required it is difficult to give advice specific to your circumstances.

For personal financial help or advice you need to speak to an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) who can look at your circumstances and help you plan what’s best for you.

Money Advice Service


You can use the Money Advice Service ‘Choosing a financial adviser’ to find local professional advisers.  All financial advisers are verified against the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) register. Simply type in your postcode to find details of whole of market financial advisers in your local area.

The ‘ choosing a financial adviser’ search allows you to select an adviser based on a number of criteria, to ensure you are matched with the best adviser to suit your needs. Many advisers will display qualifications, accreditations and special offers.

Please click here to see key questions to ask a financial adviser