Changing your marital status

If you are a KPS-FS member and wish to advise us of a change in marital status, please forward a copy of the legal documentation by email or post to Group Pensions Department.

If you are an active member of the KPS-MP, you will need to contact your HR to change your marital status. Group Pensions Department are unable to update your record.

If you are a deferred member of the KPS-MP, please contact Zurich to change your marital status or by logging on to your Retirement Account

It’s also important that you make sure your Beneficiary Form is up to date. If you need to change your Beneficiary Form please complete and return one of the following forms:

KPS-FS benefits

KPS-MP benefits