Changing Your Contributions

If you would like to change your contribution rate, all you have to do is print, complete and return the Change of Contribution Form. Please return the form to Kingfisher Group Pensions Department.

You can change your contribution rate as often as you like, however we may not be able to action your request in the same month as you send the form, due to cut off dates. To find out what these cut off dates are, please contact your payroll department or call us in Kingfisher Group Pensions Department.

Watch our video explaining the benefits of reviewing your contribution rates